Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Gadgets

I have a phone, called the Motorola i290. I simply love it, and it was only $30! There are so many people who are into phones and all other types of mobile devices. I guess as a computer programmer who looks at code all day, the last thing that I want to do when I get home is to play with all of my gadgets that I have bought. There are so many people who do love the devices, and they talk about all of the apps that they can download, and all the things that they can do. Well how about this: I don't need an iphone play games. That's why I have a computer or a gamecube (and yes, I know it's old, but I still love my XMEN fighting game). I like to only buy items that can end up making me money or help me improve on some other things in my life. If it happens to be a fun little device, that is just icing on the cake. I'll try to talk about one of my fun gadgets in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment